a guest Mar 8th, 2019 125 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to download the KV?
- Check back ur email or the website redirect you, the download link for the KV is a Anonfile website download link located at the License Key.
- Copy the Anonfile download link and paste it into your pc browser to download it.
- Pricing Changes
- As you may know, the modding community is currently facing an overall shortage in the number of KVs that are available for purchase/sale,
- which has forced the majority of KV suppliers to raise their wholesale prices significantly, and likely permanently.
- For those of you who are shocked at the new pricing you see on our website, I can assure you that KVs were once much more expensive than this.
- We also encourage everyone to be wary of those “sellers” who are still selling KVs
- for under $3 each, as they are likely either shared, or even worse, they could be trying to scam you.
- Terms of Purchase
- *Do not dispute any payment with the payment processor or your bank
- *If you have any problems or questions regarding your order, please contact us first
- *ALL issues can be resolved without disputing a payment
- *Any and all refunds are approved and granted at the sole discretion of the seller
- *There is no refund once you agreed on the terms and conditions before purchasing
- If you dispute any payment without first contacting us (and before receiving a reply) to resolve the issue,
- you will be permanently banned from making any future purchases from XboxKVs.
- There is no guarantee how long any KV from any seller will remain unbanned. The amount of time that your KV will
- last depends largely on the activities you participate in while connected to Live, as well as the stealth server
- you are using and other contributing factors. XboxKVs cannot and will not be held responsible for your KV being banned.
- All KVs are tested prior to their sale to ensure that they are unbanned and unshared.
- Please don’t waste our time by claiming that we sold you a banned/shared KV.
- If there is an issue with the KV you purchased, contact us immediately.
- CONTACT INFORMATION IS AT THE WEBSITE ON WWW.XBOXKVS.COM, FOR FASTER REPLY CONTACT MY SKYPE OR KIK.
- Please remember contact my SKYPE or KIK which is listed at www.xboxkvs.com.
- NEW KV THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT SHOWING AS BANNED ON YOUR CONSOLE?
- How-To: Properly Change a KV
- When you swap a banned KV for an unbanned KV, often times the banned KV will remain in your system cache, which will cause your console
- to still be shown as “banned”, even when you boot with a new KV. To avoid this, we highly reccomend that you follow this procedure every
- time you load a new and unbanned KV to your console.
- In this example we will be using Neighborhood and an internal hard drive (both recommended).
- Step 1 – Load your new KV.bin and cpukey.txt OR .bin you can rename it yourself, by moving the files from your PC to your console’s hard drive
- via Neighborhood. If prompted to overwrite files, select “Yes to All“.
- Step 2 – Open the “Cache” folder on the root of your hard drive and delete all of the files inside the folder. If you receive errors,
- just ignore the remaining files as they will be cleared when you reboot your console later.
- Step 3 – From your console’s dashboard, navigate to Settings > System > Storage
- Step 4 – Ensure that “Hard Drive” is selected, and press “Y” on your controller
- Step 5 – Select “Clear System Cache” from the menu (be sure that you do not select “Format”, or your hard drive will be completely erased).
- Step 6 – Select “Yes” when asked to confirm clearing the system cache
- Step 7 – Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you’ve cleared your cache 3 times in total.
- Step 8 – Reboot your console using the power button
- Your console should now be unbanned.
RAW Paste Data