a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Uncle Scott’s Road Kill Burgoo
- 1-5 Dead animals (depending on size), totaling up to 15 lbs, preferably aged up to 1 week (avoid predatory animals such as coyotes, and also avoid domesticated animals since they don’t have as tangy a taste). Strip the meat of as much fur as possible.
- 1 quart MD 20/20
- 1 quart whiskey
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 6 potatoes, diced
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 14 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 3 bell peppers (red or green)
- 7 onions (sweet onions work best)
- 3 gallons water
- In a large pot or vat, cook (may want to do this outside) the meat in the above ingredients until the meat falls off the bone (if it isn’t already). Maggots will float when boiled so you can strain them off if you wish, although they add nice color.
- Serve on hoagie rolls with spicy mustard and some Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- The recipe can be pureed and fed to infants (don’t worry – most of the alcohol boils off).
- Source: Scott Cross
RAW Paste Data