- Selecting the Pixel Format for DTVs (HDMI™)
- Note: This feature is available only for graphics cards that are connected to a DTV using an HDMI cable.
- Based on the navigation system contained in the ATI Catalyst™ Control Center window, do one of the following:
- Navigation menu—From the display palette on the Desktops & Displays page, click the desired digital TV, and then click Configure in the context menu that appears.
- Navigation tree—From the tree in the Graphics Settings tab, expand DTV (HDMI).
- Click Pixel Format.
- Select the desired pixel format from the Color Pixel Format list. Once the new pixel format has been applied, you can choose to accept the new format or revert to the previous format in the message dialog that appears.
a guest Feb 24th, 2010 362 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data