kissaroo Mar 8th, 2018 (edited) 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hey. Bandit @/yeehawz/@/kissaroo here. I'm sure a lot of you saw my callout, so I'm just posting this on a side blog and stuff to like, address and apologize. I'd also like to clear some things up but anyways. I'd rather you didn't reblog it and stuff, I just want it up here so others can read it.
- I'm only keeping an account registered to have this up. I won't be coming back, this isn't a cover up or lie or anything. I don't intend to return to this website for my own health and for everyone else.
- I'll admit it here. I fucked up. What I did was racist, I should not have just focused on POC involved when there were other people. I shouldn't have thrown accusations around and then give a vague and, well, shitty apology when confronted. It was awful of me and unfair to everyone involved. I'll explain my actions later on but for now I just want to acknowledge what I've done and apologize for it.
- I've gotten involved in things that weren't my place and spoken over POC. It wasn't intentional, but the majority of my actions were towards POC and that was just wrong and racist. Simple as that. I do intend to fix what I can and better myself. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore than I already have.
- I should have spoken to people I had problems with instead of cutting them off and telling my friends about it, or vagueing them or whatever else I did. That was wrong of me and I need to work on my communication skills, and tendencies. Telling my friends about it and causing biases only caused them to possibly take action on their own, and I should have taken better measures to prevent that.
- I need to learn to stay in my place, there was a mix up regarding me having spoken over black people about AAVE, but it was still out of line and wrong of me. I should have spoken to a black person about it, and yes I did have someone I could contact but I neglected to do so because I was acting on impulse. I should have been more aware of my actions especially with the topic at hand. I believed the post to be an appropriation of AAVE, but I'll get to that in a bit.
- I don't intend to harm anyone else in racism or irresponsibility. I worded it badly in my initial apology, but I plan on changing and bettering myself. Obviously I cannot change overnight and there are habits and tendencies I need to unlearn and become better than. But I want to fix myself and I hope I can do so. I'm sorry for the damage I've caused and I acknowledge and apologize for everything I've been confronted for.
- Now im gonna clarify some stuff because a lot of it was twisted. The accounted events did happen but the wording kind of changes how it went.
- Clearing things up:
- - I did not, or at least intend to, attack the black person involved and mentioned in the callout. We were all very paranoid, and because I didn't remember them saying they were on hiatus until after the fact, it made the most sense at the moment that they were spying. I know now that was wrong of me, but I didn't send anyone or want anyone to go after them.
- - The part where I called out someone's usage of AAVE. It was about the text of the post itself rather than the gif, but regardless was out of my place for me to say something about, especially when I wasn't well educated on the topic and really did not know what I was talking about.
- - I can't testify for the situation with Suzi publicly. It just isn't my place to put things out there that aren't my....situation. But Suzi is seventeen as of right now and won't be eighteen for another three months. The post gave false information there.
- - I referred to the two people involved as "stalkers" because they did severely impact me and the way they posted and vagued me occasionally did feel like that. I recognize that was wrong of me now, but I only want to explain my actions.
- - The drama wasn't, just Homestuck kin drama. one of the people involved, I spoke to their close friend and gave my testimony but they apparently took it with a grain of salt. At the time one person was very possessive regarding kin stuff and I became nervous when the other person also kinned that character because I didn't want that first person upset with me. I vented about it on my vent blog, the second person saw it and made posts to make fun of me, so I explained that I was upset by that and blocked. Sure. It's petty and dumb but at the time I was nervous and didn't really like my vent account being mocked publicly.
- - I "shit talked without explaining why" because a lot of the issues were very personal and I just wasn't comfortable telling that to everyone I knew. Simple as that.
- In conclusion, while a lot of it was twisted, I do acknowledge what I've done wrong and I genuinely apologize for my racism and irresponsibility. I don't intend to come back to this website. Thank you for your time.
RAW Paste Data