Azur Lane Updates FAQ
a guest Dec 16th, 2017 8,788 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To begin with - a small educational program regarding updates.
- When you use QooApp to download Azurlane, it will download a .apk first, then QooApp will download the .obb files(the game content files), so you spent less time updating directly through the application itself.
- In contrast, if you are using Google Play to download the game, it will download the app, and only after you start start the app will it download all the .obb files through the application itself.
- When you use ApkPure, it sometimes lets you choose between downloading a .xapk(.xapk its like a .zip file with .apk and .obb files in it.) or just a .apk file. If u choose .xapk it's almost the same as QooApp installation, if you choose .apk you will have to download the .obb files through the application itself.
- Now, if you encounter a black screen, stuck on loading sceen etc. after update, make sure that you follow these steps first. Only if it still doesn't solve the problem afterwards, should you ask for assistance in the #help channel.
- If you have a bind code (JP) or BiliBili account(CN):
- 1. Uninstall your game.
- 2. Reinstall it from one of these apps:
- a) QooApp — search for "Azur Lane JP" (com.YoStarJP.AzurLane) for JP version, or search for "Azur Lane" (com.bilibili.azurlane) for CN version.
- b) ApkPure — search for "アズールレーン" for the JP version. There is no CN version on ApkPure but you can use .apk from official site: http://game.bilibili.com/blhx/, but the there maybe slightly outdated,
- 3. (Only for the JP version) If you still have issues, you should try download the .obb files from MEGA storage and put them manually into your internal storage /Android/obb/com.YoStarJP.AzurLane/
- The MEGA link to the .obb files can be found on the QooApp JP version page. YOU DO NOT NEED TO ROOT YOUR PHONE/TABLET OR EMULATOR FOR THIS OPERATIONS.
- If you dont have a bind code or BiliBili account:
- DO NOT UNINSTALL OR REINSTALL YOUR APP, YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR PROGRESS. YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN FOLLOWING THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
- 1. Close your game app. It is necessary that the program is completely closed.
- 2. Clear your game app CACHE, only CACHE. NOT DATA. Try to start a game app again.
- 3. Make sure that you have enough free space for update installation in your internal storage, you need a minimum 1 gb of availible space. If you don't have it, free up some space and try to start the app again.
- 4. Make sure that your game app have all permissions granted. If not, grant it and try to start the game app again.
- 5. Make sure that your QooApp app or ApkPure app have all permissions granted. If not, give it the all the permissions and try to start the QooApp app or ApkPure app again for the update, then try to start a game app again.
- 6. (Only for JP version) If you still have issues, you should try download a .obb files from MEGA storage and put them manually into your internal storage /Android/obb/com.YoStarJP.AzurLane/
- Actual obb files MEGA link can be found on QooApp JP version page. YOU DONT NEED TO ROOT YOUR PHONE/TABLET OR EMULATOR FOR THIS OPERATIONS.
- P.S. Your QooApp app or ApkPure app MUST BE up to date for that everything works correctly.
RAW Paste Data