a guest Dec 16th, 2018 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The frequent natural disasters, that cannot be opposed by the horror of disaster,
- these have brought about pessimism withing the human village.
- A gloomy atmosphere is swirling about in the village.
- However, it is not a feeling of despair.
- It was the feeling of entrapment, that no matter what you do, the future of humans cannot be changed.
- "Isn't it great?!"
- When someone uttered these words, those that could hear such a voice coming to them had certain feelings.
- That's right, if nothing will change, it's ok to do anything, right?
- Indeed, leading a momentary life can be good.
- Gradually, the spirit of the human village was released, and with it decayed order.
- There were people who saw the state of affairs differently; these were the religious people.
- "I shall seize back this decaying human spirit", they thought.
- This is because while reinstating order, it is a good opportunity to simultaneously gather one's own faith.
- Buddhist Monks erected a temple in Gensokyo, the Taosists aim to abandon their earthly lives and become immortal,
- and the Miko aims for restoration.
- These girls are determined. In such a time as this, each is thinking "My turn".
- Now, each faith battles with weapons and with fascination, struggling for popularity!
RAW Paste Data