4th story EN
- | NieR: Automata Lore: https://theark.wiki/ |
- This is a translation from Chinese translation and is NOT ACCURATE.
- Complete translation, as well as full recital video with subtitles, can be found here
- >>> https://theark.wiki/ <<<
- Translation: https://pastebin.com/RNLY2nFc
- tl;dr : 9S can only survive if he reformats himself but at the cost of losing the memories that he has
- tbh, I am not really clear of the exact timing/etc. Although there is a date of 5th May at the start of the story.
- For the 4th story:
- 1st Scene: refenced the start of the game when 2B encounters 9S after the mini-boss fight. seems to be a 2B narrative on her meeting 9S then and her thoughts with 9S asking 2B if it would be ok if she wore a white flower on her hair
- 2nd Scene: narrative from 9S about meeting 2B, specifically during ingame when you first finished the factory and 2B thanked 9S for uploading their data. 9S noticed something on 2B's hand (which I guess is bandages or similar from the context) and they have some conversation over bleeding/vaccine
- 3rd Scene: narrative from pod042. Fairly sure this takes place when 9S is climbing the tower as it ends when 9S encounters the 2B clones zerg rush ingame. 9S thinks about the message 2B left in her flight unit at the flooded city.
- From the 4th story alone, I cannot really determine when exactly does the 4th scene happens.
- Chinese translator notes:
- "See, I didn't lie. Only the first two stories were sweet right?" followed by him mentioning him shedding tears over the last 2 scenes and telling people not to spoil the last 2 scenes while sharing as he wanted readers to experience the content for themselves properly.
- Then he brought up that he wish to summarise Yoko's interview and NieR-related developments. He hopes that everyone can have a greater understanding of Yoko as an individual through his games. He says that Yoko is a interesting person with a unique charm, not someone who does only focus on sabotaging people. And he hopes that people would support Yoko.
RAW Paste Data