Titanium-Network | UHC → Scenario Description
Titanium-Network May 19th, 2019 (edited) 141 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Current Titanium-Network Scenario list with Description
- <UHC SCENARIOS>
- **Cutclean** | All ores are automaticly smelted
- **Doubleores**| All ores drop 2x what they would usually drop
- **FlowerPower**| Whenever you break a flower, you will gain a random item up to a stack of 64, 32, or 16, depending on the item. You will have 30 seconds to pick up the item from the flower you picked. After the 30 seconds, the item picked from the flower will despawn.
- **FoodLess**| You do not need to eat.
- **Noclean** |You cant get cleaned for 20s
- **Backpacks**| You will have the ability to open your backpack, (/bp) to gain an extra 27 inventory slots for yourself or team. Depending on what teamsize it is, if you die in an FFA or last member of your team dies, all of the items in the Backpack will drop.
- **Triple Ores**| Instead of 1 ore dropping when you mine it, 3 will be dropped of that ore.
- **Timber**| When you break a tree, the entire logs of that tree will come off.
- **Timebomb**| Whenever a player dies, their stuff will be placed in a chest with a timer ticking. Players will have 30 seconds to grab the stuff before it explodes. After the 30 seconds, the chest full of items will explode. Players can be damaged by the explosion.
- **Triple Exp**| Triples the amount of Exp recived from mobs, ores, etc.
- **Hastey Boys**| Every tool that you craft will have Efficiency 3 and Unbreaking 1.
- **Bowless**| Bows are disabled! You cannot craft, use, nor obtain bows!
- **NoFall** | You can't get a fall damage.
- **Rodless** | You can't craft a rod.
- **Goldless**| Whenever you mine a piece of gold, if will drop a piece of iron instead. When a player dies, they will drop a golden head and some gold on death.
- **Diamondless**| When you mine a diamond, the diamond will not drop, instead a piece of iron will drop it.
- **Fireless**| All Fire damage (Includes lava and fire swords), will not do damage to you.
- **Blood Diamonds**| Every time you mine a diamond ore, you will lose half a heart.
- **BuildUHC**| All players receive the BuildUHC kit
- **Rush**| The game is rushed, heal time is faster, pvp time is faster, border is faster
- **Bleeding Sweets**| When a player die the player drop : 1diamond, 5gold, 1string and 16arrows
- **Bookception**| When you kill a player the player drop a random enchant book
- **GoneFishing**| At the start of the game, players receive 20,000 levels, 64 anvils, and an Unbreaking 250 and Luck of the Sea 250 fishing rod. Players cannot craft the enchantment table.
- **LuckyLeaves**| When you break a leaf block, you have a 0.5% chance of a golden apple dropping.
- **LuckyLeaves+**| When you break a leaf block, you have a 1% chance of a golden apple dropping.
- *NoCleanUp**| You gain 4.0 hearts when you kill a player.
- **NoCleanUp+**| When you kill a player you surrender to full life.
- **NoEnchant**| You can not craft enchant
- **NoSword**| You can not craft sword.
- **WebCage**| Whenever a player dies, a sphere of cobwebs will spawn on where the player has died.
- **Horseless**| You cannot ride horses.
- **Soup**| When you right-click mushroom stew, you will gain 2 hearts.
- **SafeLoot**| TimeBomb except the loot is protected for 30 seconds
- **Statless**| Stats are disabled for this game
- **Absorptionless**| Absorption is disabled for this game
- **Skyhigh**| When PVP enables if you are below Y 100 then you lose 1 1/2 hearts of health every 30 seconds
- **Vanilla+**| It's the same game, but the game has been tweaked a little bit (Flint rates, Increased Apple Rates Etc.)
RAW Paste Data