NKiwi Mar 1st, 2018 (edited) 62 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ARM 0 MUT 1 ENH 1
- Girls taken with the style of a certain genre of music. Fortunately, it's a genre taken with themes relevant to the world as it is.
- Grand Finale [Auto/0/Self] Once during the battle phase at count 1, you may declare this skill. Till the end of the count, you may declare any rapid, check, or damage timing maneuvers you have remaining, regardless of your current AP.
- "A show needs a spectacular finish."
- Leather Rebel [Auto/0/Self] Add Leather Duds to one hit location
- -Leather Duds [Auto/None/Self] Once per round it can be used as a Defend 1 for 0 AP. +1 to all checks made with parts in this hit location.
- "Leather jackets and the like are a staple of the genre. And you're not gonna let yourself bring shame to them."
- Sisters in Rock [Check/0/0-1] Support 1, increase the value of the support by 1 for each sister in the same zone as you. This cannot be used on yourself.
- "You and your sisters make a mean band, at least that's what you think."
- Solo [Auto/0/Self] This must be declared when you declare the attack maneuver. +3 to the attack check. Your sisters cannot support the check. This can only be used once per round.
- "A perfect solo is the stuff of legends, as such you won't let your friends interfere. Nothing's stopping the enemy from interfering, however."
- Pain killer [Damage/See Below/See Below] Declare an attack maneuver that is in range of the one being damaged. Make an attack check, if successful, reduce the damage of the original attack by the damage of your attack. Excess damage is dealt to the original attacker, but only if they are in range of your attack maneuver. All properties on your attack are lost.
- "It takes someone truly brave, or crazy, to take a shot at the enemy's attack and not them."
- Overkill [Damage/1/Self] This can only be used when you deal more damage than the enemy has parts or legion size. On savants, it is determined by the parts in the hit location. Remove 1 point of madness from one of your fetters.
- "There's no kill like overkill."
- Star Power [Action/2/0-1] Pick up to two horrors or legions, for the next 5 count they can only target you with maneuvers or move into the same zone as you.
- "Your fame attracts all sorts of attention or maybe it's just the noise you make carrying on like you do."
- Ready to Rock [Action/1/Self] Declare an action timing maneuver at 0 cost, instead of resolving it, you instead may declare it again at rapid timing on a later count, paying it's AP cost. You may only have 1 action prepared this way at a time.
- "Some times, a show requires you to do something at just the right time even if it requires a bit of set up."
RAW Paste Data