Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen says she is "annoyed
a guest Aug 21st, 2019 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen says she is "annoyed" at Donald Trump's decision to cancel his visit after being told Greenland was not for sale.
- Trump's first trip to Europe, which is set to culminate with a G7 meeting in Germany on May 25, has been marred by reports of his failure to pay for airport security.
- And Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said she was "annoyed" at the decision.
- "I'm disappointed by this decision. It is quite different to the visit I made two days ago," Frederiksen told the AFP news agency last week.
- "We want to remain open," Frederiksen said.
- "To get a G7 membership, we need good relations with the EU and other member states."
- "In my opinion we are not in the market for this country because the economy of this country is much stronger than that of that of many other European countries. It is bigger. If we join and our economy is very healthy then, of course, it makes sense.
RAW Paste Data