a guest Jan 21st, 2019 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Jonathan McCallough
- Christopher Smith
- Project 3 Readme:
- 1. When in the terminal, find the Project3 folder.
- 2. When in the folder, type “make” to compile the project.
- 3. Next, type “./a.out” followed by 2 numbers, and then the output/stderr output files. The first number should be the maximum number to be tested. The second number should be how many threads you wish to use.
- Make sure to start the program correctly, as it uses command line arguments.
- There are no known bugs at this time.
RAW Paste Data