a guest Oct 21st, 2017 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Rainbow - Tearin’ Out My Heart Lyrics
- Uploaded by LOVE4LYRICS at Pastebin.com
- First time I saw your face
- By your side was the only place
- That I would wanna be
- Sometimes and I don't know why
- Love can come or it can pass you by
- Now you take all the love you gave to me
- (You take it from me)
- You're tearin' out my heart
- Oh -
- Never thought I'd see the day
- You would throw my love away
- And oh... it's killing me
- One thing you'll never know
- How it hurts to let you go...
- As you turn and walk away from me...
- (Walk away)
- You're tearin' out me heart
- Feel like I been ripped apart
- You're tearin' out my heart...
- Daybreaks, I try to be free
- But your memory is haunting me
- Oh - there's nothing I can do
- All alone in the candlelight
- I see your face again tonight
- And I feel all the emptiness without you
- (Without you) tearin' out my heart
- Oh, I feel like I been ripped apart
- Tearin' out my heart...
- Whoa... my heart
RAW Paste Data