A message to Commander X #OpFerguson
- Greetings citizens of the world.
- We are Anonymous.
- As the USA, and the rest of the world, turns it's eyes to Ferguson, MO, a call to action must be made. We, Anonymous, cannot sit silently and allow the atrocities of the police state to occur. A black male was gunned down in cold blood, and known dumpster diver, Commander X, is using it to push his own agenda and retain his relevance amongst the hive.
- Commander X, all you have ever done is use Anonymous as a personal army for your LOIC.exe attacks on government websites. Its time for Anonymous to take back its tool, and use it for the purpose it was created for. #OpFerguson is ours now.
- You will no longer use our packets. The hour of resurrection is upon us. The Legion has returned. There are plenty of other tools you can use ie, XerXeS created by legendary black hat hacker @TH3J35T3R.
- LOIC.exe will be now back in our hands, and we will rebuild the hive while you dumpster dive behind Target looking for a new hard drive. Our laz0rs will rain down upon the city of Ferguson with a fury never seen before. #OpEgypt will be an afterthought when all is said and done.
- Commander X, what you are doing now is wrong, Using the hive to DDOS police websites will land these people in jail. Your website, opferguson.cf, located at 18.104.22.168, has been flagged as logging IP's, and reporting them to both the NSA and the FBI. Your audacity in doing so is unforgivable, and the leadership of Anonymous has made a unanimous decision to revoke your membership in the Legion. We will also be taking your Starbucks company card, and a patch removal ceremony will be held under your current overpass/home.
- You will be forced to shower, your Guy Fawkes mask will be smashed, and your flag defiled. We have collected a few dollars to get you some shaving cream, a razor and a tooth brush. Your subway dweller ways are no longer acceptable to us, nor is your blatant disregard for the Anonymous hierarchy. Commander X, consider yourself banished, disbarred, and removed from Anonymous as a whole.
- Please, fellow Anons worldwide, stop Ddosing, Stop defacing, Stop hacking police websites, it's not going to do anything, You will end up in jail with the other Anons. Take notice of their mistakes and learn from them. They're too powerful to start the revolution on such a grand scale. Start in your own communities. That will make the difference in the end. Learn from each other and be careful with whatever you do.
- We Are Anonymous - We Are Legion - We Will Not Forgive - We Will Not Forget
- EXPECT JUSTICE - PROMOTE CHANGE
RAW Paste Data