Random TL's and misconceptions
Kemono-dono Nov 6th, 2018 (edited) 887 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- https://pastebin.com/uYhk202b (https://youtu.be/IGdSRS51SFQ?t=2179) Ryuumei and Yato conversation
- https://pastebin.com/v9wGYV3V (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZXUi4foOBo) Yato's advent
- https://pastebin.com/FbDJ8LP6 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAvZoQ0dWQ) Throne statues *Video starts at ninth line in the bin.
- https://pastebin.com/PxJqCdUQ (https://youtu.be/gtEQ4WNUjHY?t=94) - Hajun vs Marie and her guardians
- https://pastebin.com/EPRNahw3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy5oYKmRtG4) Keishirou vs Sukuna *Video starts at fifth line in the bin.
- https://pastebin.com/GNvn0Wr1 Hisouten by Yakou (https://youtu.be/Zx7b50TohvU?t=145)
- https://pastebin.com/8JByVsBe Shuradou by Yakou
- https://pastebin.com/PVCDQ4L8 Yakou vs Ootake
- https://pastebin.com/L9xBdyS5 Tokoyo’s sacrifice
- https://pastebin.com/aBym6uw1 Rindou claims the Longinuslanze
- https://pastebin.com/e2yqR7ri (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEAOgNEAD58) Nakanoin being a filthy Hajun cell
- Canon timeline: ParaLost -> Dies irae (Marie Route & Epilogue) -> Kajiri Kamui Kagura -> Dies irae Pantheon
- The best source to get information for Shinza Banshou related topics (besides the games and Masada) is atwiki. All English wikis are filled with stupid conjecture and unless there's a source linked, it's just someone's headcanon.
- Yato absorbed Mercurius
- - This is never confirmed. It was just friendly conjecture and nothing more. Yato's chant for Sequere Naturam is different from Mercurius', and that's the only one of his powers that we've seen him use.
- The tumor is using its power to buff Hajun
- - The tumor unintentionally reinforces Hajun's craving. Rather than the tumor using its power to constantly increase Hajun's power, its presence causes Hajun's craving to amplify constantly, as the tumor does not even possess a power of its own (aside from the fact that it leeches off of Hajun's). It exists as a catalyst to magnify his power as it's something constantly touching him as a part of him that he that he cannot get rid of, unlike the countless souls that stuck to him after taking the Throne, which actually made him weaker. When his focus is constantly on the tumor, his craving exponentially rises because he's feeding the self-important nature of his craving. Hajun is at his strongest when he's absolutely incapable of caring or paying attention to anything but himself.
- Naraka has Sensories
- - This isn't exactly correct. What Naraka has is Observers. The Observers are similar to Sensories, that is to say, that they are capable of being independent enough from the God they're functioning that they're not so much manifestations of him as they are agents that (consciously or otherwise) enact that god's will, however, they have certain particularities such as being neutered by Naraka's love for Mithra as soon as they begin functioning as Observers, as well as being unable to sense his presence or influence, unlike Sensories which usually gain some inkling after awakening to their true nature.
RAW Paste Data