[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Cheer Dance
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from Hong Kong's CN Entertainment. You can buy the digital medias here:
- > DVD - https://www.yesasia.com/global/lets-go-jets-from-small-town-girls-to-u-s-champions-2017-dvd-english/1062502384-0-0-0-en/info.html
- But we plan to work on the extras only available in the Japanese deluxe edition once we acquire them.
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Cheer Dance / Let's Go, Jets! ]
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/fhbj0ibb3edojqj/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/lets-go-jets-from-small-town-girls-to-us-champions/english/1634820
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7104810/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- First and foremost, I / we would like to thank Alexander W for the donation we received. Since it's his second time to donate for us, and in which in his message he requested this title, I thought - what the hell haha Also, I would like to thank WiKi for having the Chinese subs already which would make it easier for me not to pretime the whole movie (大笛子, 滿滿, 易只鶴, 藍豆子, ki的咖喱, 兔兔 for specifically timing the film in their team).
- So what I can say about the film... it reminded me of that old movie, Bring It On, but not so quite since this is based from a true story. And this is cheer dance, not cheer leading, which, as the movie says, is different. No acrobatics, just dancing. And from a guy's point of view, it's an eyecandy already with Hirose Suzu as the lead character. Relatively lots of familiar faces too. And the tandem of Mackenyu / Suzu is there just like Chihayafuru (but I'm Taichi x Chihaya shipper though haha)
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
- PS: I'm not sure if I'll go into the trouble of having a commission of sorts again like this but I've researched around after I'm done with the film that 30 US dollars per 20 minutes of video would be fair and as long as there are already pretimed softsubs already. It's cheap since I'm doing this as a hobby (remember that please :P)
RAW Paste Data