a guest Feb 22nd, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- tell application "System Events" to ¬
- get every window of ¬
- (every process ¬
- whose background only is false ¬
- and visible is true ¬
- and class of windows contains window) ¬
- whose value of attribute "AXMinimized" is false
- -e 'tell application "System Events"'
- -e ' get every window of (every process ¬'
- -e ' whose background only is false ¬'
- -e ' and visible is true ¬'
- -e ' and class of windows contains window) ¬'
- -e ' whose value of attribute "AXMinimized" is false'
- -e 'end tell'
- window bash - Can I use AppleScript to detect if there are any windows on screen? - Ask Different of application process Safari, window ~ — osascript /Users/CK — ttys000 — ⌘1 of application process Terminal, window Untitled 2 of application process Script Editor, window Messages of application process Script Editor
RAW Paste Data