Good vegan info.
ozertayiz Jan 18th, 2017 (edited) 113 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- John Blaid
- When it comes to nutrition and preventing and reversing diseases such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis etc then there is only one single diet to choose from which is a plant based diet.
- The biggest problem people have tho with transitioning to a plant based diet is the lack of knowledge when it comes to what and how to eat properly. Consider that any other diet than a plant based diet is more dense when it comes to nutrients it requires one to eat more and especially of the right things to get the same fill.
- Good source of recipes to start with is at https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/recipes
- Or just google "vegan recipes" to get some other sites with recipes for good meals.
- Good source about nutrition
- Other good sources about the vegan lifestyle
- Mic. the Vegan
- Bite Size Vegan
- Freelee the Banana Girl
- Then of course a good free to use tool when checking nutrition value is cronometer at http://cronometer.com
RAW Paste Data