g_heinz Apr 14th, 2016 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Q: What are you trying to accomplish?
- A: Beat the Champion as fast as possible.
- Q: What are you playing on?
- A: A Nintendo Gamecube console with Game Boy Player peripheral and GBA SP as a controller.
- Q: What is the current best time?
- A: 2:02:54 by ExarionU.
- Q: Why did you reset?
- A: In most cases I either didn't get the Mudkip I was looking for or I died.
- Q: What Mudkip are you running?
- A: 10536 | Hasty 5/30/22/28/21/26
- Q: What are the benefits of this Mudkip?
- A: Outspeed Magnemite, outspeed Wingull, outspeed Doduo, outspeed Matt's Sharpedo, outspeed TnL with +12EV spe OR L39. Attack allows for a low exp route in which you only get standard 360 exp for L18 on Grovyle, skipping the 189 exp for early desert candy because you can still OHKO Vigoroth on L29 (WGx2 on Machop or 50% MS range). Defenses are above average, although L28 on Norman's first Slaking is still dangerous (hope for a couple Facade misses).
- With the ideal early game (flyer+fast Abra/evolution) I will skip early desert candy exp and get the lake candy. With a slow early game it's more likely I will have gotten +2EV spe, so I will just get Carbos in that case and candy accordingly.
RAW Paste Data