a guest Feb 27th, 2020 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- From the keyboard enter the size and the elements of an integer array.
- Perform the following operations.
- Output the binary representations of the elements (one next to the other) obtain an array of ones and zeros
- Output a percentage of elements that are divisible with their respective indices, along with those elements and their respective indices
- The program should operate while the client answers the question “Would you like to try again on another array (1=yes / 0=no)? “ with 1
RAW Paste Data