- ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
- Ticket (XXXXXX) has been created. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
- RIPE NCC Hostmaster, Feb 28, XX:XX CET
- Dear ______,
- This is an email from the RIPE NCC, the Regional Internet Registry for Europe, Middle East and parts of Central Asia (ripe.net).
- We are contacting you regarding Internet number resource(s) assigned to _______ (ORG-XXXXX-RIPE):
- We would like to inform you that your current sponsoring LIR, NetUP Ltd., is no longer a member of the RIPE NCC. Therefore, the sponsorship agreement that you have signed with this organisation has become invalid.
- If you would like to continue using the above resources you will need to:
- a) Sign an End User Assignment Agreement with a sponsoring LIR of your choice. You can find a list of Local Internet Registries here: http://www.ripe.net/membership/indices/
- b) Become a RIPE NCC Member. You can find more information about becoming a RIPE NCC member here:
- Alternatively, you can return the resources to the free pool (deregistration).
- This is in accordance with RIPE policy ripe-637: http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-637#20 which states that End Users of provider independent resources are responsible for maintaining a contractual link with the RIPE NCC either through a sponsoring LIR or else directly with the RIPE NCC for the purposes of managing these resources.
- A new sponsoring LIR will be able to help you prepare the required documentation. A model sponsorship agreement is also available on our website:
- You have 30 days to find a new sponsor. If a new sponsorship is not in place within 30 days a 90 day deregistration period begins.
- We look forward to receiving your reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We'll be happy to assist you.
- Best regards,
- RIPE NCC
- This email is a service from RIPE NCC Support.
RAW Paste Data Copied