a guest May 23rd, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- import math
- def max_prime_factor(n):
- maxPrime = -1
- # We keep dividing n by 2 to get rid of all the even composite factors.
- while n % 2 == 0:
- maxPrime = 2
- n >>= 1 # equivalent to n //= 2
- # We loop over the possible odd factors.
- # to remove the rest of the composites, and updating maxPrime to the largest factor.
- for i in range(3, int(math.sqrt(n)) + 1, 2):
- while n % i == 0:
- maxPrime = i
- n //= i
- # If at this stage n is is still bigger than 2
- # then n must be prime so we return it, otherwise we return maxPrime
- return n if n > 2 else maxPrime
- T = int(input().strip())
- for _ in range(T):
- N = int(input().strip())
RAW Paste Data