- Hey friends! :-) This is simple and easy tutorial to protect your YouTube videos from getting removed! :-)
- 1) Download Win-Rar from here:
- 2) Right click your file that you want to upload to FileIce and click on Add to archieve...
- 3) Now go to Advanced tab and click on Set Password.
- 4) Enter some random password like: 111222333 and click on OK.
- 5) Open Notepad and write:
- CODE: SELECT ALL
- To unlock "Your File Name Here" you need password.
- To get your password you need to download it from here:
- (Your FileIce Link Here)
- Have Fun!
- 6) Save it as desktop with name like "Your File Password"
- 7) Now upload your .rar file at Mediafire.
- 8) You're done.
- Extra tip: When you upload YouTube videos make sure you don't put download links in description in the first week when you boost it. First get it on first page then put the download link. (Your Mediafire Link).
- Make sure in your video title you put (Mediafire Links) or (No Surveys).
a guest Sep 8th, 2012 40 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data