a guest Jun 19th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. Name
- Versidian Black
- 2. Age
- 37 Operating Years
- 3. Serial Number
- Owing to his cybernetic nature, Black does not have a strict serial number. However his implants all share the same serial number; #3470-95.
- 4. Background
- Where Versidian was born no one can truly say. What is known of his past is that he was first sighted as an adolescent on Sarazon 8, which he claims is his home.
- By the time he was about twenty years of age , he had accrued numerous favors from the Sarazon government via multiple highly questionable political operations he spearheaded with a group of radicals known as *The Yd Hintr*.
- After a rogue Quaza meteor (blown mysteriously off of Quatros' surface) made impact with the Sarazon capital, Versidian was struck with several shards that embedded themselves in his body and temporarily gave him quaza powers. With these powers he entranced the population and warded off another meteor, helping found a new religious group, The Radiant Church, from his old group the Hintr.
- He might have been content to stay on Sarazon forever, with his godly status and authority.
- But one day, a visitor from the Hero Factory visited Versidian Black.
- The next day Black disappeared from Sarazon, willing control of "his" church to four other deacons on the planet.
- With him he took a ship, and several million in credits.
- 5. Appearance
- Versidian is an averagely-heighted figure, clad in a black cassock-like garment. His body is other mostly covered in black armor plating, linked to his various implants.
- His head is covered in an ebony helm, a religious icon of a Radiant Deacon. It's unclear where he got it.
- 6. Weapons and Abilities, Tools
- Versidian carries an extending shotgun-like meteor blaster with him. It normally can be folded into itself (the handle that is) to mimic a cane-like device.
- When active/in gun form, it is capable of extending or shrinking the barrels to attain a double-barrel or sawed off type weapon.
- The gun itself is fairly standard, and both barrels are in fact modified meteor blasters. It's most unique feature is its ability to convert matter fed to it into a burning flechettes which it can fire at others.
- Versidian, while empowered by a Hero Charging Chamber (something he has not yet been able to do) manifests a core power of telekinesis, allowing him to lift and manipulate massive or minute objects.
- To compensate for this, one of his implants (near to his "heart") is able to absorb energy from nearby sources and briefly charge some of the shards embedded in his body. This basically lets him use this power in small bursts.
- In addition, Versidian's Implant Array allow him to;
- - have extremely durable bone/internal structures
- - regenerate from wounds/injuries, providing he ingests biological or ingestible matter the implants can break down and use for repairs
- - generate small kinetic pulses, to enhance his strikes or "super jump" over distances
- - emit a smoky, ink-like gas that scrambles foreign technology and otherwise stuns robots. He likes using this to disappear in a cloud of smoke.
- 7. Affiliations (if applicable)
- Neutral Evil/Anti-Factory
- 8. Origin/Place of Construction
- Sarazon 8
- 9. Fears
- - control by exterior powers, especially hostile ones
- - disrupting/losing his power due to Factory influence
- - Heroes
- - Family Values
- 10. Enjoys
- Psychological games, learning and philosophical study, a plan coming together.
- The Hunter's Hand, and discussing revolutions.
- 11. Companions (if applicable)
- None notable (ties to the Radiant Church)
- 12. Enemies (if applicable)
- Pretty much the idea of Heroes in general
- 13. Motive
- Versidian's exact motive is unknown, other than his abiding hatred for the Factory and deep paranoia it would spiral out of control and take Sarazon. Whoever he met with seems to have convinced/swayed him to take more...direct action against the Factory, action that is indeed unlike him.
- 14. Character number out of how many you control
- 15. Job/Residence
- Former Church Founder, mercenary/instigator and general incendiary personality.
- He resides in the Hunter's Fist, a personal ship he took from Sarazon 8.
RAW Paste Data