Piper vs Caligula
IBakaI Nov 15th, 2019 136 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- “NO!” Piper shouted. “Caligula, let my friends go.”
- Unfortunately, she could barely stand up straight. Her voice shook.
- Caligula chuckled. “My love, I’ve been trained to resist charmspeak by Medea herself. You’ll have to do better than that if –”
- “Incitatus,” Piper called, her voice a little stronger, “kick Medea in the head.”
- Incitatus flared his nostrils. “I think I’ll kick Medea in the head.”
RAW Paste Data