What is Wannacry Ransomware? How To be Safe From Viruses
a guest May 15th, 2017 6,034 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A type of virus that infect computers, and then prevent the user from accessing the operating system, or encrypts all the data stored on the computer,
- The user asks the ransom to pay a fixed amount of money, as opposed to decrypting files or allowing access again to the operating system.
- Wanna Cry Ransomware Guidelines to stay safe :
- Be careful to click on harmful links in your emails.
- Be wary of visiting unsafe or unreliable sites.
- Never click on a link that you do not trust on a web page or access to Facebook or messaging applications such as WatSab and other applications.
- If you receive a message from your friend with a link, ask him before opening the link to confirm, (infected machines send random messages with links).
- Keep your files backed up regularly and periodically.
- Be aware of fraudulent e-mail messages that use names similar to popular services such as PayePal instead of PayPal or use popular service names without commas or excessive characters.
- Use anti virus and Always make have the last update.
- Make sure your windows have the last update close the gap.
- Update 5/15/2017 :
- The entry of the virus to your device, which is dependent on a gap in the Windows system and the gap is present in all types of Windows is that the feature is open.
- if you did no't update your windows just turn off SMP,
- There are two methods to turn off SMP manually or Tools .
- First Etape ==> http://gsurl.in/2XGk
RAW Paste Data