-hbg- May 7th, 2016 (edited) 48,734 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- This guide is outdated and no longer maintained. Check out the new version:
- Set the DNS to 168.235.092.108 and 081.004.127.020 to block the console from updating itself.
- If you don't do that, you'll allow Nintendo to update your console without asking.
- [Start here] IOSU + Kernel Exploit: https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
- Brazilian Title Install Method: https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md
- 5.5.X HBL/Loadiine guide: http://pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD
- DLC in Loadiine: http://www.wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-tutorials/389768-loadiine-gx2-mod-hypocrisy-free-edition-tutorial.html
- old guides to the brazilian method: http://pastebin.com/4UTFg5tB https://gbatemp.net/threads/445514
- SSB4 mods: http://pastebin.com/ES053DpJ
- >How can I get VC games to show up in Loadiine?
- The folders containing each game need to be named like this:
- "Name of the Game [XXXXXX]"
- Where XXXXXX is the ID. Just make up one. (example: [N64001])
- >Can I use DLCs and play online?
- At the moment Loadiine can't do either. 5.5.1 is the latest version, which means you can play online and use DLCs if you legally own both.
- >I'm on 5.4 or lower, should I update?
- Your choice. Some developers advised against it because 5.4 is more likely to get a public IOSU exploit.
- OTHER STUFF
- Splatoon mods: http://gbatemp.net/threads/425670/
- DS VC layout editing: http://gbatemp.net/threads/426862/
- In DS Virtual console games you can change the internal resolution to X2 by editing the /game/content/configuration_cafe.json file.
- Search for "Renderscale", it should display a 1. Switch it to 2.
RAW Paste Data