- Go register on it by clicking here -> http://www.sherlocksaver.com/secret.php?signup_invite=66236
- It's a lot like facebook, so you can invite friends to let them shop, and you can network with them at the same time as well.
- ** The Browser Extension **
- If you prefer to just search from your browser's address bar, get the browser extension here -> http://s2.shoppingsherlock.com/download?distributor_id=66236
- This will download the extension, but you'll have to manually install it:
- For Chrome
- Open your Extensions list and drag it onto the page there from the download bar
- For Firefox
- Just follow the prompts really (click "Allow" wherever you see it)
- Now you can just search for something that you'd like to buy. On the Google results screen, you'll see a new magnifying glass in the bottom right. This is Shopping Sherlock.
- Since you haven't used it before, you'll need to fill in general information about where in the world you are - this is to show you daily deals in your area.
- ** Searching **
- Once that's done, hover over "Shopping " and click on the "Compare" button that shows up. Watch as around a dozen tabs are opened, all with offers on stuff that's related to what you searched on Google.
- Now all you have to do is find the best price and make your purchase.
How to use Shopping Sherlock
Ortund Jun 5th, 2013 42 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data