a guest Dec 9th, 2019 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are Jesus Christ, the son of God. You have been sentenced to crucifixion by the Roman senate. You will be crucified in the Coliseum on the Palatine Hill today".
- "What?" you ask. "I'm not going!"
- You say "if I am to be crucified, it is the will of our Father"
- and you look at me with those eyes that tell me that you believe this".
- "If you don't want to die, then why do you continue to live? Why do you continue to suffer? Why do you continue to sin
- > You go to the coliseum.
- You know what you must do. The only thing you can think about now is your family
- You say "(forgive them Father, for they know not what they do)"
- and turn around to leave.
- You walk down the streets of the city, which are mostly empty. It's a beautiful day outside, but it's too early in the morning for people to be out and about
- > You gather the apostles to preach in town.
- You take a deep breath as you walk towards the Colosseum. You're going to have to get everyone together soon, because you need all the help you can get.
- You stop walking when you see a group of men sitting on benches near the entrance of the Colosseum
- > You ask the men what they are doing here.
- You walk up to the men and stand close to them. They immediately start talking amongst themselves.
- "So how did you two meet?" one asks.
- "We met while we were both fighting off the undead". another replies
- > You listen.
- The man nods his head slowly, before continuing.
- You say "(send me to where these abominations are)"
- and he walks away from you. You wait until he has left, before turning back to the man who was talking to himself.
- > You listen to what he is talking about.
- You turn to him and begin listening carefully.
- You say "how can I help you"
- and he smiles at you. He says "I'm sorry, but I don't understand your language. Can you translate for me please?"
- You nod your head and he begins speaking
- > You say "but you are speaking in my language".
- He smiles again and says "Yes, yes, I know your tongue well enough to speak your language! But I'm afraid I don't understand you, so I'll try to make some sense of it for you".
- > You leave and look for the walking dead.
- You walk along the street, trying to find something to eat. There isn't much to choose from, but there is a small grocery store nearby. You decide to check it out.
- > You scout out the store for signs of the undead.
- You walk into the store and see a few zombies wandering around, but nothing else. You notice a sign hanging above the door saying 'Grocery Store'. You walk over to it and knock on the door. A voice comes through the door.
- > You say "hello".
- A woman opens the door and greets you. She wears a long black dress and her hair is tied up in a bun. Her face shows no emotion, she just looks at you and speaks.
- > You listen.
- She says "Hello, I'm Linda, what brings you here?".
- > You say "i am Jesus Christ and I am looking for undead hordes".
- She smiles and says "Oh yes, I've heard of you, you're a very famous person aren't you? Well, if you come inside, I should be able to explain everything to you better than I could by reading from a book"
- > You come inside.
- You enter the store and see a large counter with shelves stacked high with food. On top of the shelf is a refrigerator with several jars of various foods.
- > You examine the iron age refrigerator.
- You walk over to the fridge and begin examining it. You pick up a jar of ice cream and examine it closely. You put it back down and look at the jar of peanut butter. You put it back down and look at the jar of jelly
- > You say "is this a vision of the future, O Father?".
- You smile and say "yes, it is, and it is coming soon to you and me".
- > You say "very well" and ask Linda for weapons.
- You turn around and walk away from the counter. You hear a scream behind you and turn around to see a zombie grabbing at your throat. You raise your sword and cut its throat. You quickly run out of the store and hide behind a building
- > You exorcise the zombies in the grocery store.
- You run through the streets and jump onto an old truck parked next to a house. You climb up onto the roof and crawl under the truck. You crawl underneath the truck and hide behind a building
- > You break open a window and crawl through.
- You crawl through the broken window and hide under a car. You crawl under the car and hide under a dumpster. You crawl under the dumpster and hide under a rock. You crawl under the rock and hide under a tree. You crawl under the tree and hide under a fence
- > You pray for the zombies to be laid to rest.
- You crawl through the broken window and hide under a dumpster. You crawl under the dumpster and hide under a rock. You crawl under the rock and hide under a fence. You crawl under the fence and hide under a bush. You crawl under the bush and hide under a tree
RAW Paste Data