a guest Jun 13th, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- hello. I need to compile Java code in the SciTE IDE that is part of a package. my SciTE cpp.properties has:
- command.compile.*.java=javac $(FileNameExt)
- command.build.*.java=javac *.java
- command.go.*.java=java $(FileName)
- command.go.needs.*.java=javac $(FileNameExt)
- but I need to run:
- javac index.java
- java data_persistence.java
- because index.java is part of the data_persistence package. any thoughts on how to do that?
RAW Paste Data