a guest May 25th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1/4 cups beef tallow
- 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 biscuits per serving
- The beef tallow should be solid ... chop it into small cubes and freeze for a few hours.
- Throw everything into food processor and pulse until just combined (or use a pastry cutter thingy, but who's got time for that).
- turn out onto board and roll or press out with hands to about 1" thick and use a biscuit cutter.
- brush tops with melted tallow.
- Bake at 475 for 10 minutes.
RAW Paste Data