- GUIDE TO CONVERT AOZORA BUNKO TEXT FILES INTO MOBI EBOOKS
- 1. Download a book that's in 青空文庫 format (text file LNs are usually in this format already).
- 2. Download and extract AozoraEpub3 (Java required). Link: http://www18.atwiki.jp/hmdev/pages/21.html
- 3. Download and extract Kindlegen. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000765211
- 4. Put "kindlegen.exe" on the AozoraEpub3 directory.
- 5. In the 変換 tab, select the format ".mobi" from the 拡張子 dropdown list.
- 6. Click on ファイル選択 and select the text file(s) you wish to convert and specify the output directory.
- 7. A window will appear with options for the title, author, table of contents and image metadata. Configure them as you want.
- 8. Once you're finished setting up the metadata, click on 変換実行. This will generate a mobi file.
- This will result in a non-searchable ebook that is just fine if you're okay with not being able to look up words comfortably because the Kindle selects the whole sentence at once.
- If you want to make them searchable, follow the steps here: http://pastebin.com/qdaYzitJ
GUIDE TO CONVERT AOZORA BUNKO TEXT FILES INTO MOBI EBOOKS
a guest Sep 14th, 2015 1,245 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data