Pokemon Satisfaction Survey.
luckytyphlosion Jun 12th, 2019 (edited) 137 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I came up with a survey to gauge your satisfaction with the series, if anyone would like to humor me::
- for each question beyond this, answer the question, then mark on a scale of 1 to 5 of how much you've thought of this question before, 1 being very little/not at all and 5 being very frequently (in square brackets for easy formatting). if you don't know, then put 1:
- - choose a number from 1 to 5
- 2 
- - when did you first become a pokemon fan/how long have you been a pokemon fan for?
- - on a scale of 1 to 5, how invested are you in pokemon? this means actively following or basing hobbies around pokemon, which extends beyond playing the games casually
- - on a scale of 1 to 5, how critical are you of game freak and pokemon?
- - which pokemon games have you bought upon release, starting from when you were first introduced to pokemon?
- - for each game you bought upon release, mark each game from 1 to 10, 1 representing extreme reluctance towards buying it, and 10 representing extreme excitement towards buying it, 5 being the middle.
- - alternatively, for each game you bought upon release, mark each game from 1 to 5, representing your expectations towards the game
- - for each game you bought upon release, rate each game from 1 to 10
- - alternatively, for each game you bought upon release, state one of the following:
- - this game greatly succeeded my expectations
- - this game succeeded my expectations
- - this game met my expectations
- - this game was worse than my expectations
- - this game was severely worse than my expectations
- - do you think these are unnecessary/useless questions?
- - not at all
- - no opinion/don't know
- - don't care
- - very unnecessary ("why are you asking so many questions")
RAW Paste Data