a guest Dec 19th, 2018 84 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- redshift -o 6500
- Trying location provider `geoclue2'...
- Using provider `geoclue2'.
- Unable to start GeoClue client:
- GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: Geolocation
- disabled for UID 1000. Unable to connect to GeoClue.
- Unable to get location from provider.
- ; Global settings for redshift
- ; Set the day and night screen temperatures
- ; Enable/Disable a smooth transition between day and night
- ; 0 will cause a direct change from day to night screen temperature.
- ; 1 will gradually increase or decrease the screen temperature.
- ; Set the screen brightness. Default is 1.0.
- ; It is also possible to use different settings for day and night
- ; since version 1.8.
- ; Set the screen gamma (for all colors, or each color channel
- ; individually)
- ; This can also be set individually for day and night since
- ; version 1.10.
- ; Set the location-provider: 'geoclue', 'geoclue2', 'manual'
- ; type 'redshift -l list' to see possible values.
- ; The location provider settings are in a different section.
- ; Set the adjustment-method: 'randr', 'vidmode'
- ; type 'redshift -m list' to see all possible values.
- ; 'randr' is the preferred method, 'vidmode' is an older API.
- ; but works in some cases when 'randr' does not.
- ; The adjustment method settings are in a different section.
- ; Configuration of the location-provider:
- ; type 'redshift -l PROVIDER:help' to see the settings.
- ; ex: 'redshift -l manual:help'
- ; Keep in mind that longitudes west of Greenwich (e.g. the Americas)
- ; are negative numbers.
- ; Configuration of the adjustment-method
- ; type 'redshift -m METHOD:help' to see the settings.
- ; ex: 'redshift -m randr:help'
- ; In this example, randr is configured to adjust screen 1.
- ; Note that the numbering starts from 0, so this is actually the
- ; second screen. If this option is not specified, Redshift will try
- ; to adjust _all_ screens.
RAW Paste Data