[TLH/SinKid] Toby and Panther
Warden-Sigma Aug 26th, 2018 (edited) 12 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Remember, Rob, we're meeting Mom at the cafe in fifteen."
- Bobby barely acknowledged Toby, already speeding off to whatever section of the store that caught his interest today.
- "Hey Tobs, hey BJ." The girl at the counter greeted them, brightening up at their arrival.
- "Hey Pan." Toby waved, somewhat half-heartedly.
- "Jeez, you doing alright?" She asked with concern.
- "It's nothing, don't worry about it." Toby contented himself with studying the collection of inordinately expensive plastic miniatures.
- "Dude, I can read you like a book. Which is ironic seeing as *you're* the one that wants to be a journalist." She chuckled to herself. "Seriously, buddy, if you wanna vent I'm all ears."
- Toby sighed. "I don't wanna bother-"
- "Just tell me already damnit." Pan snapped back.
- "Fine, jeez, I'll tell you." Toby groaned, leaning on the countertop. "Gabbi and I broke up."
- Toby nodded. "It wasn't exactly clean either. Lots of yelling."
- "Sorry to hear that, buddy." Pan placed a hand on his shoulder. "I've been in a few bad breakups myself, it sucks."
- "I mean, in hindsight, it wasn't really healthy on both ends. She didn't really treat me as an equal, and I kept trying to pry into every detail of her life to make sure she was still faithful. I guess we just got sick of all of that." He sighed. "The thing is, even though I was the one who did the breaking up, I still kinda feel like crap."
- "Again, I can relate." Pan sighed. "Hey, uh, if you want something to take your mind off this, we can always play a game of Warhammer at some point."
- "You don't know anything about it, Pan."
- "First time for everything." She shrugged.
- "Y'know, I can't argue that." He smiled. "I can bring some stuff down and we could get a small game in."
- "Sounds awesome."
- Bobby poked Toby. "Hey Toby, stop flirting with Pan, we gotta go."
- The two of them went bright red. "I-I wasn't-!"
- "He- I wasn't-!"
- Toby sighed. "Alright, fine. Text ya later, Pan."
- "See ya, Flasher." She waved, still bright red.
RAW Paste Data