a guest Oct 14th, 2019 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * 86Box A hypervisor and IBM PC system emulator that specializes in
- * running old operating systems and software designed for IBM
- * PC systems and compatibles from 1981 through fairly recent
- * system designs based on the PCI bus.
- * This file is part of the 86Box distribution.
- * Emulation for other CPUs than x86.
- * Version: @(#)othercpu.h 1.0.0 2019/10/15
- * Authors: Melissa Goad
- * Copyright 2019 Melissa Goad.
- #include <stdio.h>
- #include <stdint.h>
- #include <string.h>
- #include <stdarg.h>
- #include <stdlib.h>
- #include <wchar.h>
- #include "../86box.h"
- #include "../device.h"
- #include "../timer.h"
- typedef struct _othercpu_device_
- int databus_width;
- int addrbus_width;
- pc_timer_t clock_timer;
- uint64_t clock;
- device_t device;
- } othercpu_device_t;
RAW Paste Data