- Commander, you've changed.
- In the past, no matter how many times we failed 3-2, you would always forgive us with a smile on your face.
- "I can buy a tansu with these furniture coins," you would say encouragingly.
- "If anyone gets seriously damaged, I'll quickly withdraw the fleet," you promised.
- And now. Already, you've removed the protective lock from the low-level destroyers.
- "You're not even rare. Using your worthless lives is a small price to pay to stop THE GAUGE RECOVERY," you muttered.
- Kongo-san and Hiei-san set sail for E-4 with yet another detachment of the little sacrifices in tow.
- These once cheerful sisters now steam forward with dull, lifeless eyes.
- "GAUGE RECOVERY" is something that I simply don't know anything about.
- But, at the very least, I understand the pain and anguish it's inflicting upon our dear Commander.
- It'll be ok. Just leave that airport-thing to me, Ikazuchi.
- Commander doesn't have to worry anymore.
- I'll take care of that GAUGE RECOVERY thing, no sweat.
- Alright, this is Ikazuchi, for Commander's sake, sortie underway
RAW Paste Data