a guest Feb 24th, 2020 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FOLLOWING: https://docs.docker.com/compose/django
- mkdir django-server
- cd django-server
- I created Dockerfile, requirements.txt and docker-compose.yml (code is in the first steps of the turorial)
- The last command i executed is:
- sudo docker-compose run web django-admin startproject composeexample .
- this command is supposed to create the startproject folder and manage.py (django related). It does not. It just outputs "Starting django-server_db_1 ... done"
RAW Paste Data