- 21. Added Support for the "map00 lobby convention" in WADs. It's
- controlled via the "lobby" CVAR. When that CVAR is 1, it activates
- the "lobby mode":
- 1. The server auto-switches to map00 when both players leave.
- 2. The server auto-switches to map00 when a map ends.
- 3. All maps will always be available for voting, no matter
- the value of sv_vote_map_skip.
- 4. There will be no time limit on map00.
- 5. Dynamic bots (minplayers) are excluded from map00.
- For this mode to get activated, you need to:
- a. Set the "lobby" CVAR to a value of 1.
- b. map00 should exist in the loaded WADs.
- c. Define a maplist on the server.
- d. Include map00 into the maplist.
RAW Paste Data