- ======================Manual BEGIN===============================
- =========This guide is for Raspberry pi 2 Model B / Raspberry Pi B+=======
- =========How to use our 3.5 / 3.2 inch LCD?=========
- (Remove the spaces of URL)
- 1. Download offical firmware from 'https ://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/'
- 2. Download LCD driver from 'http ://www.waveshare.net/w/upload/7/73/LCD-show.tar.gz' or 'http ://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgwrity#path=%252FPI%2520TFT%25203.5%2520Tongban%252F20150304(For%2520Pi%25202%2520%2526%2520B%252B)%252FLCD%2520Driver' (size:64.3MB)
- //we uploaded the driver to Onedrive, please refer to UR(remove the space)L: https: //onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=b94b51a97c784eac!160&authkey=!AK_VZSO62TJzptk&ithint=folder%2c
- 3. sudo raspi-config
- please select "Enable Boot to Desktop/Scratch -> Desktop Log in as user ‘pi’ at the graphical desktop"
- 4. upzip LCD-show.tar.gz and copy it to pi 2; then execute the following command;
- tar xvf LCD-show.tar.gz
- cd LCD-show/
- # for 3.2 inch RPi LCD
- #sudo ./LCD32-show
- # for 3.5 inch RPi LCD
- sudo ./LCD35-show
- # for 4 inch RPi LCD
- #sudo ./LCD4-show
- # for 5 inch HDMI LCD
- #sudo ./LCD5-show
- 4. Wait servearl mintues, then the system will reboot.
- Now you can use this LCD.
- Please run the following command if you want toggle to HDMI output:
- sudo ./LCD-hdmi
- ============Please execute the following command if you can't use this lcd after you upgrade the firmware=========
- sudo apt-mark hold raspberrypi-bootloader
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- (some more informations please refer to pan.baidu.com/s/1mgwrity ) , We will often update the firmware and drivers . Maybe it's slow because the server is in China.
RaspberryPi 3.5 TFT/Touch setup
a guest Sep 9th, 2015 2,228 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data