- I have received around 25 interview requests, I'll give response to all requests, I'll give interviews to all.
- Just to make some points which I see around in internet about me and in some interview questions:
- a) I'm single person, do not AGAIN try to make an ARMY out of me in Iran. If someone in Iran used certs I have generated, I'm not one who should explain.
- b) This attack was really more sophisticated than simple Stuxnet worm. 0-days? I already have discovered similar bugs, trojan? I already wrote most sophisticated undetectable ring0 and ring3 rootkit (works together), signing certificates? huh, man! I have around 300 code signing certificates and a lot of SSL certs with again code signing permission, look at Google's cert, I have code signing privilege! You see? I owned an entire computer network of DigiNotar with 5-6 layer inside which have no ANY connection to internet, I have so much to explain, but later... You have to wait!
- c) I still have access to 4 more CAs, I just named one and I re-name it: GlobalSign, StartCom was lucky enough, I already connected to their HSM, got access to their HSM, sent my request, but lucky Eddy (CEO) was sitting behind HSM and was doing manual verification.
- d) I'm able to issue windows update, Microsoft's statement about Windows Update and that I can't issue such update is totally false! I already reversed ENTIRE windows update protocol, how it reads XMLs via SSL which includes URL, KB no, SHA-1 hash of file for each update, how it verifies that downloaded file is signed using WinVerifyTrust API, and... Simply I can issue updates via windows update! You see? I'm so smart, sharp, dangerous, powerful, etc. huh?
- I'll talk about more stuff later. May I also start a web hacking course for Anonymous and Lulzsec and friends of them, Rootkit development for Stuxnet developers, 0-day vuln. assessment in Windows and Linux environment for Stuxnet developers and other hackers too. huh? What do you think?
- Dutch government is paying what they did 16 years ago about Srebrenica, you don't have any more e-Government huh? You turned to age of papers and photocopy machines and hand signatures and seals? Oh, sorry! But have you ever thought about Srebrenica? 8000 for 30? Unforgivable... Never!
- I heard also that Dutch government tries to gather documents and make a compliment against Iran, really? Shame on you man! Have you been in court for Srebrenica? Who should file compliment for Srebrenica? You should pay, these are consequences of Srebrenica, just know it! This is consequence of fighting with Islam and Muslims in your parliament.
- WOOOOORLLLLDDD! Wait for me, you have so much more SHOCKINGS to see from me! From a person who came to this world just 21 years ago! JUST WAIT!
Another status update message
ComodoHacker Sep 6th, 2011 41,380 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data