Cellular Full Movie Online Free
- Cellular Full Movie Online Free
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A young man receives an emergency phone call on his cell phone from an older woman. The catch? The woman claims to have been kidnapped; and the kidnappers have targeted her husband and child next.
- A young man receives a call on his cellular phone from a woman who says she's been kidnapped, and thinks she's going to be killed soon, along with her husband and son who the kidnappers have gone after next. The catch? She doesn't know where she is... and his cell phone battery might go dead soon.
- OK this movie is absolutely terrible first of all the entire plot begins wham in first scene of the movie. Secondly the plot is filled with loop holes that just don't make sense or could never happen. Throughout the movie I kept thinking, where our the cops. Thirdly It has that teen movie thriller feel to it like scream, where you can guess exactly what happens next. If that kind of stuff turns you on then fine. To give the movie some credit, the lawyer with the Porsche in the movie is a riot I wish he had the leading role he is hilarious. It is a sham that William H. Macy is in this movie a disgrace to his fine acting status, although he does play the part well. Other than him the acting is horrible especially by Kim Basinger. Also if you do have to watch the movie ask yourself at the final scene " wouldn't it (the cell phone) have gotten wet and ruined it ."
- I have seen this movie three times and bought it essentially as I am a Kim Basinger fan.<br/><br/>I have to say I cannot see what all the fuss is about. To me this seemed to be a routine race against time thriller, which doesn't take itself too seriously.<br/><br/>Frankly all Basinger did was scream a little too much and act scared fairly well, this however becomes tiresome. Macy's cop seems a little slow on the uptake but deals with the situations he is placed in well and eventually uncovers the truth. Jason Statham just scowls and acts hard but does little else. Chris Evan's is decent as the teen who at first thinks it's a prank call but eventually comes around and goes out of his way (a little to much to believe) for someone he does not know or has not seen before. Chris Evan's airhead friend Chad was also very annoying, and Jessica Biel was wasted in an thankless role.<br/><br/>The action rattles along at a very good pace and our hero is put into various stressful situations and pushed to the limit in his efforts to aid Jessica Martin (Kim Basinger).<br/><br/>All in all though I just found it mildly diverting and a decently spent 90 minutes. However I would not go mad about this film and recommend it to anyone as an awesome thriller, it's just OK 5.5/10
- It's an honest, unpretentious, well-made B picture with a clever, silly premise, a handful of sly, unassuming performances and enough car chases, decent jokes and swervy plot complications to make the price of the ticket seem like a decent bargain.
RAW Paste Data