- _ _ ____ __ _
- _| || |_| _ \ ___ / _| __ _ ___ ___ _ __ ___ ___ _ __ | |_
- |_ .. _| | | |/ _ \ |_ / _` |/ __/ _ \ '_ ` _ \ / _ \ '_ \| __|
- |_ _| |_| | __/ _| (_| | (_| __/ | | | | | __/ | | | |_
- |_||_| |____/ \___|_| \__,_|\___\___|_| |_| |_|\___|_| |_|\__|
- SSL: irc.anonops.pro:6697
- SSL: irc.anonops.bz:6697
- Defacing tools:
- Most people have Back Track 5, this contains essentially all the tools you need to deface. I will run through some of the ones you may need to get if you are running another version of Linux. OSX or Windows. Use yum install, apt-get, google or use the Linux software centre.
- If you are running Mac or Windows, use google. All tools listed are free.
- These are in no particular order.
- Ubuntu : sudo apt-get install <filename>
- Fedora : sudo yum install <filename>
- If terminal or software centre do not hold the program, use google.
- Nmap port scanner. Combines many scans into one program. A valuable resource.
- Zenmap, the GUI frontend for Nmap, if you do not want to be working from terminal.
- sudo apt-get install Nmap
- sudo apt-get install Zenmap
- sudo yum install Nmap
- In fedora Zenmap can only be downloaded via the software centre.
- Metasploit, basic versions available from the metasploit site.
- Download metasploit community. Windows/Linux.
- HTTrack, Website copier. Downloads and makes a page by page copy of a website.
- yum install httrack
- apt-get httrack
- theHarvester, a program so scour a website for all email addresses.
- Feel free to download any other tools from this site.
- MetaGooFil, extracts metadata from sites
- yum install metagoofil
- apt-get install metagoofil
- Nessus, vulnerablity sanner.
- Medusa, password brute forcer
- yum install medusa
- apt-get medusa
- FastTrack - fast exploiter. Runs on the Metasploit framework. Use google.
- Nikto, web server vuln scanner.
- yum install nikto
- apt-get nikto
- Web Securify - detects SQL, XSS, and more vulns.
- Netcat - backdoor program.
- For more information and tutorials visit: http://www.anonops.com/tutorials/
- Quick channel access if you do not have your own IRC client installed.
- Webchat: http://webchat.anonops.pro/
- I am not responsible for any of the actions committed by anyone who reads this, nor do I condone using these tools to intentionally cause harm or damage any websites or servers.
- If you choose to do this it is on your own head, not mine - thank you.
- I have made this paste to make people aware of the tools out there for testing their own sites and servers, not anything else.
Dinosaur Feb 3rd, 2012 1,735 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data