a guest Sep 21st, 2019 81 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Jae's Gorgeous Skincare Moment Routine:
- Step 1: Wash/Cleanse
- hydrating facewash on days when skin dry, needs gentle care
- exfoliation facewash on days skin is feeling on the oilier side, or feels rough/dull
- You can use both of these on the same day if you want both, one in the morning and one in the evening, or even both one after the other if you want a REAL MOMENT. But don't do it all the time.
- Step 2: Morning moisturizer:
- Morning moisturizer, to be worn beneath sunscreen on days out to keep hydrated and protected. Can be reapplied if you are not wearing sunscreen on top, like an entirely indoor day.
- Step 3: SPF/BB cream:
- Good SPF with health benefits, will even out your skin tone because of like pigment. Like having that slight blurred/perfected effect you saw on Queer Eye with the green.
- Step 4: (and whenever u need a jouj???) Facial mist
- If you are feeling dry and/or just want a nice moisturizing pick me up, or to feel less 'dusty' or hot, spray this one whenever.
- Step 5: Evening Wash/Cleanse
- Use one or the other cleanser.
- Step 6: Serum (optional)
- A vitamin C brightening serum.
- A retinol serum which will exfoliate/remove signs of ageing etc, do not use both to start, use this one maybe once or twice a week max. It will last forever and make a big difference.
- Step 7: Night time Moisturizer
- Slap this on at night, be generous, it will leave you feeling less haggard in the morning and repair your skin overnight.
RAW Paste Data