- //If true, BiomeTweaker will generate separate files for each biome when creating the status report.
- "separate files":true,
- //If true, BiomeTweaker will only perform ASM changes necessary for it to function.
- //Tweaks such as color overrides and block replacement may not work in certain biomes.
- //You can enable this if you are having issues with compatibility.
- "enable light asm”:false,
- //Enable this if you want BiomeTweaker to force topBlock and fillerBlock overrides in most biomes.
- //This is done by using ASM to strip some assignments that happen in the "genTerrainBlocks" blocks. This will not work for all biomes.
- //This WILL cause issues where some biomes will have incorrect top and filler blocks if you do not override them (Extreme Hills (M), Mutated Savannah, Taiga).
- //light ASM must be disabled for this to have any effect.
- "remove late block assignments":false,
- //This can be used to specify biome classes BiomeTweaker should not touch with ASM. You can find the class for a biome in the output files.
- //You should only be using this if you understand what ASM is, and you know the issue it is causing.
- "asm blacklist":,
- //An array of tweak files to include. An example tweak file is created along with this configuration file.
RAW Paste Data