- I only knew three things. I don't know where I am, I can't see where I'm going, and I just ran headlong into a tree. I could hear movement through the bushes. "There's something in the forest," I stopped, I heard a distant scream, "At least now it's preoccupied." I was floating through the darkness, my head swam through the trees. Did I get a concussion or something? Branches clawed at my skin, and snot dribbled from my every orifice. What a night to forget to take my medication.
- In the distance, I could see a light. It flickered like a candle, or a star. I started sprinting towards it. I couldn't even feel my legs I was so tired. My clothes were dirty, my socks were soaked, and there was something annoying in my pocket.
- The light came into focus and it looked like it was coming from the inside of some sorta cabin.
- I slammed my aching body into the door, and clawed at the handle, until it gave. I ran my hand across the wall until I hit the switch, and the room floods with light. "Augh," I had to back away. It hurt just to keep my eyes open. I somehow managed to get the door closed and locked while blind, and tumbled to the floor in exhaustion. I wiped the snot off my face with a crusty sleeve and zoned out staring at the wall for about a minute.
- "Get up, you have to check something." The drowsiness was relentless, but through the mental haze I remembered that I was in a national park, and that I was currently lying on the floor of one of its bathrooms. What was I checking? I grabbed the sink and pulled myself up to the mirror. I pried my right eye open. It saw its reflection and my hand began to shake.
- “What the hell is going on," I whispered in vain. hoping someone could help me. "My eyes are fucking purple," I coughed, stifling a wail, "what the hell is happening to me."
RAW Paste Data