a guest Apr 20th, 2018 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- pip -E <<some virtual env>> install MySQL-python
- File "setup_windows.py", line 7, in get_config
- serverKey = _winreg.OpenKey(_winreg.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, options['registry_key'])
- WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
- # The Windows registry key for MySQL.
- # This has to be set for Windows builds to work.
- # Only change this if you have a different version.
- registry_key = SOFTWAREMySQL ABMySQL Server 5.0
RAW Paste Data