a guest Aug 26th, 2019 71 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Install the packages required
- yum update
- yum install gcc kernel-devel make
- # Click: Devices/Install Guest Additions...
- # Mount the ISO image with the guest additions
- mkdir /cdrom
- mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom
- # Install guest additions
- # Share a folder from the VirtualBox control panel, giving it a share name.
- sudo usermod -aG vboxsf $(whoami)
- ls /media/sf_<share_name>
- # You could always mount the directory yourself as well
- mkdir ~/a_folder_name
- mount -t vboxsf vb_share_name ~/a_folder_name
RAW Paste Data