a guest Sep 3rd, 2018 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so that you will understand what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to the Applications, the Services and the Site.
- By using Application, the Services or the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
- This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services or the Site. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
- A. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- a. Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. "Personal Information" is information that identifies you or another person, which may be transmitted or received when you use an Application. Personal Information includes your geographic location information, names, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your Device and other information you transmit or receive using an Application which identifies you or another person.
- b. Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone and technical information about Users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.
- 1 Session and Usage Data. "Session and Usage Data" is information about your use of an Application and includes, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through your use of an Application. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of service, and date, time and location of the bump. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below. Please note that Session and Usage Data does not include any Personal Information nor does it include Content you may transmit or share through the use of an Application (such as photos, contacts, calendar appointments, etc.).
- 2 Log Data. When you interact with us or use an Application our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number and the dates and times of your use ("Log Data").
- 3 Aggregate Information. "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Applications may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications.
- B. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- a. Personal Information- since we do not collect Personal Information, we may not use your personal information in any way.
- b. Non- Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose as below:
- 1 To personalize user experience- We may use your Non- Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users;
- 2 To help develop our service- We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications and develop new services;
- 3 To further develop Vector3 Techbusiness. We may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
- C. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
- a. Personal Information. In general, we use Session and Usage Data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Applications, the Services and the Site. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
- D. THIRD- PARTY SITES
- In general, the Applications third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, you may leave the Application. We do not collect your information on and through and This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
- E. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
- F. SECURITY
- Vector3 Techis very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
- G. INTERNATIONAL USERS
- Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
- H. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits user who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like more information with respect to your privacy rights under California law, you may contact us at the contact point below. Please reference your request as "California Disclosure Information."
- I. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application or otherwise to us.
- J. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, please contact us.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter this Policy at any time.You must review this Policy on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies .
RAW Paste Data