a guest Jan 18th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- BPS Alert! Your site does not appear to be protected by BulletProof Security
- If you are upgrading BPS - BPS will now automatically update your htaccess files and add any new security filters automatically.
- Refresh your Browser to clear this Alert
- Any custom htaccess code or modifications that you have made will not be altered/changed. Activating BulletProof Modes again after upgrading BPS is no longer necessary.
- In order for BPS to automatically update htaccess files you will need to stay current with BPS plugin updates and install the latest BPS plugin updates when they are available.
- If refreshing your Browser does not clear this alert then you will need to create new Master htaccess files with the AutoMagic buttons and Activate All BulletProof Modes.
- If your site is in Maintenance Mode your site is protected by BPS and this Alert will remain to remind you to put your site back in BulletProof Mode again.
- If your site is in Default Mode then it is not protected by BulletProof Security. Check the BPS Security Status page to view your BPS Security Status information.
- BPS Alert! An htaccess file was NOT found in your wp-admin folder. Check the BPS Security Status page for more specific information.
RAW Paste Data