kman2010 Jun 4th, 2011 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- package net.minecraft.src;
- // Decompiled by Jad v1.5.8g. Copyright 2001 Pavel Kouznetsov.
- // Jad home page: http://www.kpdus.com/jad.html
- // Decompiler options: packimports(3) braces deadcode
- import java.util.*;
- import java.util.Map;
- public class mod_Dragon extends BaseMod
- public mod_Dragon()
- ModLoader.RegisterEntityID(EntityDragon.class, "Dragon", ModLoader.getUniqueEntityId()); // without this code , your mob wont spawn !
- ModLoader.AddSpawn(EntityDragon.class, 3, EnumCreatureType.monster); // this is the spawn rate for exmaple if you put 3 the mobs is very rare to spawn,The EnumCreatureType is what type of mob it is , mobs that you want to spawn in water are "waterCreature", enemies are "monster", and animals are "creature".
- // RENDERERS
- public void AddRenderer(Map map)
- map.put(EntityDragon.class, new RenderDragon(new ModelDragon(), 0.5F)); // this one just assign the mob to your game and make it readable, just like RenderManager , the 0.5f is the shadow size of the mob you can make it bigger like 0.8f or smaller like 0.2f
- public String Version()
- return "| [1.6.6] Dragons 1.0!"; // Put here anything you like after that it will show up in the modloader logs.
RAW Paste Data